How To Register
2018 REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
Complete the online registration form. A few things to keep in mind:
- The process takes about 15 minutes.
- For those families/individuals who are seeking financial assistance, please remember NOT to check out at the final page but instead LOG OUT so we can review your application.
- If you are NOT applying for Financial Aid, be sure to check the box that indicates you have read and agree to our terms and conditions, type your signature, and press “Submit enrollment request” to complete the registration process.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your registration is submitted. If you do not receive a confirmation email shortly after submitting your form, we have not received your child’s registration!
- Payment will be collected after you accept an offer of enrollment (typically within three days of application). At that stage, campers must pay a deposit of $100 to secure their spot. Various payments options are available, including payment in full and installment payment.
- Sorry, we do not have an option for registering by mail with a paper application. Online registrations only!
ACCEPTANCE INTO THE PROGRAM
After we receive your completed online registration, we will contact you by email within one (1) week to confirm your child’s acceptance into the program. You must respond to the offer within five (5) days to save your child’s spot. If you chose not to accept the offer, the $100 deposit will be refunded to you.
FAMILIES APPLYING FOR FINANCIAL AID
Submit your financial aid documents within five (5) days of registering. See Financial Aid for more information.
After we receive your completed online registration and your financial aid documents, we will contact you within one (1) week to confirm your child’s acceptance into the program and make a scholarship offer. We must receive a $100 non-refundable deposit within five (5) days of accepting your child into the program to save your child’s spot.
Due anytime but no later than May 15, 2018, are final registration forms, including physical exam, immunization record, emergency contacts and waivers. Final admittance to the program is contingent on Summer Ink’s receipt and review of all forms. Physical exam and immunization forms from your child’s doctor can be scanned and uploaded into your secure online account, or mailed to us at the Summer Ink offices. Waivers can be accessed through your account. We request that you print the waivers, sign them, and upload them into the account, or mail hard copies of the signed waivers to the Summer Ink offices.
Email Deb Schmill, Program Coordinator or call her at 617-714-0263 ext. 0.