SECURING A SPOT
Following an offer of enrollment, a $100 non-refundable deposit is required to secure a spot in Summer Ink programs. Deposits are non-refundable/non-transferable and are due only if we can confirm your child’s acceptance to our program(s). The deposit is due five (5) days from the date of acceptance into the program. The deposit may be made online with a credit card or by mailing a check made to Summer Ink. If we do not receive a $100 payment to secure your child’s spot within five days of acceptance, we reserve the right to release the spot to the next child on our wait list.
- One half of the balance of your child’s tuition is due in our offices by March 15, 2018.
- Final payment of the balance of your child’s tuition is due in our offices by May 15, 2018. Campers who are not paid in full by May 15, 2018, and have not made special arrangements with Summer Ink staff will be withdrawn from the program.
- There is a $25 change fee for changing programs or sessions. All changes are dependent on space availability.
- Families who withdraw their child on or after March 15, 2018, will receive a refund of 50% of tuition paid as of that date.
- No refunds will be given on or after May 15, 2018. Families who withdraw their child on or after May 15, 2018, will forfeit 100% of tuition paid as of that date.
TERMS OF AGREEMENT
By registering for a Summer Ink program, you are agreeing to abide by our Terms of Agreement.